V-M - Out of Control [FINAL] V-M - Out of Control [FINAL]

Response

Yeah! I`ll send you the Arrangement from *the cUrFeW* if ya want! But It could take a few days... so... kEeP iT vIeWtIfUl!!! Nice song, you`re getting better and better, man!^^ ...and plz: don`t stop! ... I think the world needs more people like you, with this original, new ideas! Our music-scene in germany is sh*t!!!!! xD

Viewtiful-Masta responds:

Duse thats where your wrong im gonna stop! Until I get a new music software!lol But I don't know whens that gonna be man! So im not rly sure, but hey man thanks for the other VIEWTIFUL review man! Tanks alot for being here with me man! It's freakin V man!

SOOO Keep it V man!

Oh yea trust me man there's plenty of retards like me in the world so you don't have to wry about that!lol
I wish I were getting better and better but i'll never earn the NG respect so it's all V man!

and again Keep it V man!

Doomsday! Doomsday!

You...!

You kick ass, maaaaan! That`s great shit, probably one of the best songs in the NEWGROUNDS audio section....you rUlE

rocker206 responds:

wow!! thanks for the kick ass review!

V-M - The V Rampage [FINAL] V-M - The V Rampage [FINAL]

well....

Well...sounds like the Viewtiful Flow...but better!
So...please use vocals next time... I would enjoy this.

Viewtiful-Masta responds:

Yea that little synth in the backround is from 'Viewtiful Flow' but the drums aren't! I love that picture in your profile man it looks V! Hey man I would use some vocals but the vocals that are in my music software SUCKS! Well Thanks for the Viewtiful Man! Keep it V man!

V-M -The Viewtiful Flow[FINAL} V-M -The Viewtiful Flow[FINAL}

good work

Very good song. I enjoyed this. Kind of funny that all use magix music maker editions...me included. Well, I think it was a lil` bit too short, but very good. I lIKe tHIS...next time you could try to use vocals....

;D

Viewtiful-Masta responds:

he he he! Like I said I the other review that you gave me man! I definently DO NOT like the vocals in magix it SUCKS! Well again thanks for the Viewtiful review man!